Order Sterile Empty Capped Glass Vials for storage of HCG- AMBER
HCG Supplies - HCG Mixing Vials for Dr Simeons HCG Weight Loss Diet Protocol. Recently made popular again by Kevin Trudeau, author of The Weight Loss Cure
HCG is NOT included.
HCG Supplies included:
- 6--10ml Vials OR 4--30ml Vials
- The 30ml vials are sufficient for 2 X 43+ days using 5000 (or 10000) iu ampoules.
- The 10ml vials are sufficient for 43+ days using 1500 (or 2000 or 2500) iu ampoules.
- Actual brands of items may be different from photo.
- Certain Options and Accessories will increase the final price of items
- HCG NOT Included
The caps on the HCG vials are permanently sealed by crimping. They cannot be removed. These are EMPTY vials for storage of your HCG mixture.
If you want to get extra protection from sunlight, just wrap this HCG vial in foil or keep it in a container that blocks all light.
Clear borosilicate glass serum vials (USP / ASTM Type I, Class A). Sealed with gray butyl stopper and open center aluminum seal. Vials contain no liquid.
All of our vials are certified depyrogenated and sterile. These sterile vials are Type 1 borosilicate assembled with butyl stoppers and aluminum seals. Neck size is 20mm. Sterilization is performed in an FDA inspected facility, operating to cGMP compliance. All sterilization processes are carried out under strict Class 100 U.S. Pharmacopoeia and Federal Code of Regulations methodologies. Assembled units are sterile and free of all endotoxins and meet the FDA's mandated 14-day sterility testing protocol.
1. Vials are washed with deionized water to removed any particulate matter, rinsed with Water for Injection at 70 degrees Celsius and blasted with cleaned compressed air to remove residual moisture.
2. Vials are placed in stainless steel pans and sterilized in dry heat for 5 hours at 200 degrees Celsius. This accomplishes the sterilization and depyrogenation process.
3. Closures (stoppers) are steam sterilized at 121 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes, then dried for 2 to 8 hours at 105 degrees Celsius.
4. Vials and closures are then mechanically assembled in a Class 100 vial and diluent production room.
5. Each lot is held in quarantine for 14 days at which time samples are tested by an independent laboratory for sterility and endotoxins. Once passed, the lot is released for sale.
See syringe & needle size comparison:
Dr. Simeons' "Pounds & Inches" & The Companion Mixing Guide are included for FREE. Please look for the download link when you check-out.These items can be purchased separately
you are viewing:
CLEAR GLASS Sterile Capped Vials (6--10ml) OR (4--30ml)